Swarna Rice

According to a renowned rice research group, Swarna Rice, also known as Mansuri Rice, is one of the healthiest staple varieties of Indian rice and has a very low risk of developing diabetes. It also has a low glycemic index (GI).
The non-Basmati rice variety Swarna’s natural aroma and nutrient content. The grain length of this small grain rice type ranges from 5.00 mm to 5.75 mm.

Three varieties of Swarna rice are offered under our SDLG Radiant brand:

Rice from Swarna is boiled.
White Swarna rice is raw.
Rice swarna puff.

It is devotedly cultivable in the most fertile areas of India and in Nepal, a less well-known location. According to statistics, India supplies 90% of the world’s demand for basmati and non-basmati rice, with Pakistan providing the remaining 10%. As a result, India is unquestionably the world’s top supplier of the rarest array of nutrient-dense, aromatic, varied, and slender grains.



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Swarna Rice”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *